An Easter Egg Hunt for Grown-Ups!
Like last year, this is a virtual Easter Egg hunt with eggs hidden all throughout the pages of our website! No need to travel to Gilbert to participate. Anyone is welcome to join in the Forever Diamonds Easter Egg hunt! In order to participate you will need to visit our Forever Diamonds website AND our Forever Diamonds Facebook page.
If you participated last year then you know the basics, but make sure to read through this years rules as there are a few changes.
How To Play – Official Rules:
The Forever Diamonds Egg Hunt will begin on Friday April 3rd, at 9:00 am.
BEFORE THE BIG HUNT:
- Join us on Facebook. Be sure to Visit and “Like” our Facebook Page. Not only is this where you will be claiming your eggs, but you will also find some helpful tips being posted throughout the week! (required)
- Familiarize yourself with our website. Have you visited the blog? Have you explored the pages within our services section? The better you know our website the more quickly you will be able to spot the new arrivals that sneaky Easter Bunny has hidden throughout our site.
- Stay informed on future contests. Are you subscribed to our Newsletter? If you enjoy this contest and want to be sure you don’t miss out on any future games and contests we run then be sure to sign up for our newsletter! You can sign up by visiting our homepage and scrolling down until you see the sign up button on the right hand side.
WHEN THE HUNT BEGINS:
- How will I know when the hunt begins? The hunt will begin at 9:00 AM (Arizona Time) on April 3rd. At this time the eggs will be “hidden” throughout the site and the hunt will begin. We will also announce the official start of the contest on Facebook with our Official “Get In My Basket” Post.
- Where are the eggs? When the day of the big hunt arrives photos on our site will be replaced with ones that have eggs “hiding” in them. In order to find an egg just click through our site until you come across one of these images.
- What do the eggs look like? Below you will see what the eggs look like this year. They can come in different sizes and will be placed in other photos that are already on our site.
- What do I do once I find an egg? When you find an egg you will need to copy the web address of the page it is on and then “claim” the egg by posting that address as a comment on the Official “Get In My Basket” Post on Facebook. Example Comment: I found one! At http://www.foreverdiamondsaz.com/necklace-repair-gilbert
- How many people can claim an egg? Only one person can claim each egg. We will remove the eggs that are found as quickly as possible, but because there is a slight overlap of time it is possible that two people may post a claim to the same egg. In this case we are only able to “give” the egg to the person who claimed the egg first according to the order of the Facebook posts.
- How many eggs can I claim? This year each person will be limited to 3 eggs each.
REDEEMING YOUR PRIZE(S):
- Everyone who finds an egg will be able to come to our showroom and redeem their prize or service. One prize per egg. All winners must be able to come pick-up their prize as we will be unable to mail them.
- Every lucky egg finder will be entered into a drawing for a Diamond Cross Necklace. One grand prize winner will be drawn from our pool of winners and receive a gorgeous Diamond Cross Necklace!
Who said kids should have all the fun?
A full list of winners, including the winner of the grand prize, will be posted on Facebook. Check back on our Facebook page to see the results!